MCT Terms & Conditions (SS MOONLIGHT 2019)
In the following text:
“You” or “Your” refers to the person making the booking.
“We” or “Us” refers to the Mountsorrel Community Team (MCT) who are the event organisers.
“The Event” refers to the SS MOONLIGHT event (27/04/2019).
- The Event will be held on Saturday 27th April 2019.
- The Event will be held in the Concert Hall at Mountsorrel Working Men’s Club.
- The doors to the Event will open at 19:00 and the Event will finish by midnight at the latest.
- After any material and supplier costs have been taken account of any ‘profit’ from the Event will be held by us for use at future community events such as REVIVAL.
- We will make every effort to follow the evening’s agenda advertised on our website but we reserve the right to make changes if matters arise which are outside of our control.
- A set menu is included in the ticket price. The menu is:
Starter: Carrot & Coriander Soup served with crusty bread
Chicken, filled with Brie & wrapped in Parma Ham, Saute Potatoes, Honey Glazed Carrots and Creamy Leeks
Vegetarian Option – Goats Cheese & Aubergine Gateau with Pesto Sauce
Salted Caramel Tart
Afterwards: Tea or Coffee with a Mint
- Other Dietary restrictions may be accommodated but you must check and get confirmation that our caterers can meet your needs before you pay for your tickets. Please enquire by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- To keep our costs down you must tell us your menu choices for all of your party before 31st March 2019. Click this link to send us your selections. If you do not tell us we will select the most popular choices made by those that did tell us by that date.
- All tickets must be booked through this MCT website.
- All tickets are priced at £24 each. There are no concessions.
- Orders will be processed on a strictly first come, first served basis.
- Submitting an order does not guarantee your tickets. We will process your order within 72-hours of receipt to check whether enough tickets remain to fulfil your order. If enough tickets remain we will send you an Acceptance Email to the email address given in your order. If insufficient tickets remain we will write to the email address given in your order to explain.
- If you do not receive your Acceptance Email within 72 hours you must tell us by emailing us at: email@example.com so that we can check that your order has been received. We will not be able to allocate tickets if you do not tell us.
- If your order is accepted then you must pay the full amount to us within 10-days of receiving your Acceptance Email. The details of how to pay will be included in your Acceptance Email.
- If you do not pay within 10-days we will re-sell the tickets allocated to you. We will write to the email address given in your order to tell you if we do that.
- Your tickets will be sent to the address input in your order form.
- You can only book a maximum of 8 tickets per order i.e. one full team. You may submit multiple orders if you need more than 8 tickets.
- If you book less than 8 tickets your party will be assigned, by us, to a table with others to make up a full team.
- We reserve the right to cancel the Event. If the Event has to be cancelled we will give the maximum possible notice to you as a Ticket Purchaser. We will repay any monies that you have paid for your tickets but will NOT be responsible for any loss or other costs incurred by you as a result of the cancellation.
- If the Event is cancelled it will be your responsibility as a Ticket Purchaser to inform the others in your group (i.e. those that you have purchased tickets on behalf of) that the Event has been cancelled.
- Your Tickets will not be dispatched until we have received your full payment.
- If you need to cancel after making payment we will refund £20 per ticket providing we can resell your tickets first. Tickets must be returned to us before we can attempt to re-sell them. We will retain a £4 per ticket surcharge to cover the cost of readvertising.
- If you pay us by electronic money transfer (our preferred method) ensure that you include your ORDER ID in the transaction details. You will find your Order ID in your Acceptance Email.
- If you pay us by cheque ensure that you put your NAME and your ORDER ID on the back of your cheque. You must put the same NAME that you used for the booking although the cheque may be made out by someone else. You will find your Order ID in your Acceptance Email.