In the following policy definition ‘we’ or ‘us’ or ‘our’ refers to the Mountsorrel Community Team.
We only hold your data to enable us to contact you about our Events.
We only hold your data if you are in one of the following groups:
- People who have asked us to keep them informed of our Events
- Our Event volunteers
- Attraction providers
- Providers of goods, food or services at our events
- Those required to give authority or agreement to run our events
We will never retain your banking or financial data.
We will always hold your data securely.
We will never share your data with third parties unless we are mandated to do so by a government body e.g. Environmental Health if you are a food provider at one of our events.
We make it simple for you to ask us to delete your data by:
- Always including an option for you to request us to delete your data each time we write to you
- Allowing you to click here to raise a request to delete your data at any time